Please go to our website (MarchIntoWomensHistory.WordPress.com – you are already here) to read about each of the dynamic women in our inaugural bracket. The women are divided into four categories and each category has a page on the website:
- Women in STEM
- Women in Business
- Women in Government
- Women in Advocacy
You may also view information using our Facebook (March Into Women’s History), Twitter and/or Instagram (marchintowhm) accounts.
The bracket and March Into Women’s History need you! Please take a look at the bios and vote accordingly. We generated the placements randomly, you may not like the placement of the women, but we wanted to make the process as fair as possible. Vote as often as you like. Share the information with your friends so that they may participate.
Join the Conversation!
Please join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and the website. Tell us why you chose the women you did. Tell us who we’ve missed (there are so many extraordinary women in each category that there are bound to be some you would like to have seen). Tell us why Women’s History Month is so important. Share your thoughts.
We started our bracket with 64 women. We need to narrow that down to one woman! Please keep the following dates in mind.
- Starting March 3, 2017 begin voting in the first round. You will have until midnight, March 7 to vote. We will narrow the field from 64 to 32.
- March 8 we will announce the next round and start voting. We will narrow the field from 32 to 16.
- The Sweet 16 will be announced on March 16.
- On March 17 we will start voting to narrow the field to our Elite 8.
- March 20 we will announce the Elite 8 and start voting to narrow to our Final Four.
- The Final Four will be announced on March 23. Voting will start to narrow the field to our final two women.
- March 27 we will start voting for our final woman.
- She will be announced on March 30.